Can't find your exact battery model number? Worry Not. When replacing exit sign or emergency light batteries a few observations will save you time and headache. What you look for are:
- Amp Hour Ratings: you will want equal or more than your existing battery's Ah or mAh rating.
- Size and Shape: Look at the length, width, height and shape. We carry nearly all variations to match.
- Terminal Types: How the battery connects. If it uses wires, you will reuse your existing wires, be sure to keep them.
- Voltage: Needs to Match, Typical voltages are 6v, 12v
- Type (there are two common types): SLA (Sealed Lead Acid), NiCad (Nickel Cadmium)
If in doubt, give us a call or email us at [email protected] Provide your model numbers and we can cross reference them for you.